Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's not over yet!

Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Are you at the point where you have found absolutely no solution to your problem and have mentally given up? 

Well, when you have done everything in your power to overcome it and have been unsuccessful, now is the time to place your burdens upon the altar, and let Jesus deal with it.  For we know in him is where the solutions lies.  There is absolutely no circumstance that you are going through that Jesus cannot understand nor deal with.  Therefore have faith and completely trust that he will bring you out victoriously for he loves you and cares for you.  While he focuses on our problems, you need to be focus on mediating on his word which will provide you with comfort, rest and peace.   

Jesus said come to me because he has guaranteed that he will work it out for you.  He will not contemplate over your issues, no, it is a done deal; he will resolve it no matter what the outcome, he will not abandoned you.  Psalms 91 says, “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” Amen!

Mark 4:38-41 says, Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?  “He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.  He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”  They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”

For we all know that Jesus cares for us and we know that he never sleeps because he is forever watching over us.  If the storms, wind and waves heed to his word, how much more will our circumstances heed to him.   Colossians 3:16 says, “For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Jesus will do it all for us….trust him and trust his word for it is the only thing we should rely on and not our emotions.

+EWSF

No comments: