Friday, February 28, 2014

The Light

John 12:44-50  44 Then Jesus cried out, “Anyone who believes in me does not believe in me only. He also believes in the One who sent me. 45 When he looks at me, he sees the One who sent me.  46 “I have come into the world to be a light. No one who believes in me will stay in darkness. 47 “I don’t judge a person who hears my words but does not obey them. I didn’t come to judge the world. I came to save it. 48 But there is a judge for anyone who does not accept me and my words. The very words I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 “I did not speak on my own. The Father who sent me commanded me what to say. He also told me how to say it. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So everything I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Praise God!  For Jesus came to save us from eternal hell for nothing else.  Jesus' words don't come from him but from his Father.  Don’t doubt for a moment that Jesus is not with you for his very word says, “for those who believe in me will not stay in darkness.”  He has brought you out of darkness to the light, and not just any light, but the light that gives ETERNAL LIFE.  Because you have accepted and obeyed his Father's words, you have been given eternal life.  

Jesus is our LORD, our LIFE, he is the one who motivates our hearts to produce good fruit for the love that flows out of us is not from us but from HIM.  Love is meaningless without Christ for without him we really don't know what love is! 

His light constantly shines over us.  His word frees us from everything that is not of him.  His word has given us life, and what’s so beautiful about it is that we are his forever and nothing can ever snatch us away from him.     

For those who still have questions about who Jesus is or why did he come, know that he loves you, and sacrificed his life for you in order for you to have eternal life.  He came to give you life, and give it more abundantly.  His life has given you the opportunity to be with his Father forever. 

Love doesn't start until you know your Creator through his son Jesus Christ.  There is no other way around this for there is only one way to the Father, and that is by acknowledging what Jesus Christ has done for you, and accepting Him as the Lord and Savior of your life.  

+EWSF   

No comments: