Friday, October 25, 2013

Fear Not!

Fear keeps us from pursuing life ambitions, from enjoying our life journeys, and even from loving freely.  Its major objective is to prevent us from experiencing victory in our lives.  It is an awful feeling that causes you to completely lose focus of your surroundings.  Fear is an uncontrollable strong emotion caused by anticipation that something is wrong.  In the moment of fear, we become disorganize, unreasonable, and irrational.  At this point, we are hopeless and helpless reaching out for resources that can hopefully provide some kind of solution.  We need to be careful not to tap into destructive resources, but healthy ones. 
 
I do not have a physician or a clinical doctor to send you to, but I do know that, being a person that has experience fear to its core, has found the solution to this problem in God.  I am not fully where I should be, but I least I am not where I use to be.  The Lord says, in Isaiah 41:10, do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  The promises of God are many to those who seek him.  Not only does God promises that He will be with us, but he confirms that his love will strengthen and HELP us to deal with our fears.  God provides you with an immeasurable PEACE that reassures you that all will work out for the best. 

Psalm 91:14-16 says, The Lord says, “if you love me, and truly know who I am I will rescue you and keep you safe.  When you are in trouble, call out to me.  I will answer and be there to protect and honor you.  You will live a long life and see my saving power.”

If you love me, and truly know who I am is a statement coming for the Creator of this universe.  To know someone is to spend quality time with them, to talk with them, to know their ways, and to know the deep things of their hearts.  This is the relationships we have with our love ones, and is exactly the relationship that God desires to have with us.  He wants an intimate relationship with his creative beings.

 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control.  The Lord is telling us that we have the power to control our emotions, and not be control by it.  In areas where we struggle we should seek him with all our might in order to get the strength to overcome all destructive patterns in our lives.

 If you need prayer or are seeking to have a closer relationship with God and need guidance, please comment or send me an email.

 +Encourage Women to Stand in Faith Ministry

 

No comments: