Wednesday, December 4, 2013

When your heart aches

When your heart aches, there is just one person that can comfort you.  There is no remedy that can help you overcome these emotions.  Yes, time helps, but what about in the moment you are going through it.  Jesus' heart ached too, even before He was crucified, because people rejected Him.  However, His Father never left Him, and God has not abandoned us either.  

Sometimes, we can't explain why we go through things.  Life takes its on course.  But, isn't God in control?  Yes, nothing is off His radar, He sees all, He approves all.  We don't know why He allows things to happened to His love ones, but we do know that the Lord loves us and is with us.  John 14:18,26 says, I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.  The Comforter which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you. 

All I know is that no matter how much my heart groans, I will place my faith in Christ, who provides me with strength, and gives me hope that things will work out for the best.  Why? Because the word says that God has nothing, but the best for His children.  1 Corinthians 2:9 says, "What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard.  It has never even entered our minds."


God is in full control.  Jesus has paid the price, these emotions shall also pass, this is nothing compared to what my Lord has suffered for me.  


Praise the Lord.

+EWSF

No comments: