Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All God’s promises are a Yes

Whatever you are going through count it for good.  James 1-2 says, “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.  And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."   I am full of joy to say that God has provided all my necessities.  God has shown me that by focusing on Him, and not on my problems, I have allowed Him to work His will in my life.  Yes, today I have a joyful heart, and I want to let you know that you can also experience this if you give God a chance to work it out for you.

When we wait upon the Lord to act upon our circumstances everything just works out perfectly.  Psalm 62:5 says, “Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him.”  I use to be one of those people who impulsively reacted to every situation and problem that arose in my life, thinking that I had the perfect solution for it.  The Lord has shown me that the reason why things never worked out was because I was impatient and did not fully trust Him.  Isaiah 55:8 says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.  

However, this year has been a year of growth, a year of bearing good fruit, a year of sharing His love with others, a year of wanting to do His will.  This year has been about the LORD, I am finally reaping good fruit in my life, because I have been faithful in trust my LORD.  I have found my way in God through His son JESUS CHRIST who strengthens me.  I can testify today that there is nothing but good PROMISES to those you seek the LORD diligently.  I am in a place where I am allowing God to steer my life. 

God is awesome!  His kindness is so nurturing!  Thank You God for being so patient with me, thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for showing me your ways and revealing your plans to me.  Thank you God!  I am gracious to have been chosen by you my LORD.  Release your life to the LORD; His word says that all HIS PROMISES ARE A YES TO ALL HIS CHILDREN.  AMEN! AMEN!

We don’t have to experience death to experience HEAVEN on earth, no, we don’t.  Jesus said in Matthew 6:10, "Your Kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”  This prayer indicates that the Kingdom of Heaven is wherever and whenever God’s will is done.  Jesus wants his Kingdom to come on earth.  This happens when we are being obedient to Him.  2 Corinthians 1:20 says, “For all the PROMISES of God in Him are Yes, and in Him AMEN, to the glory of God through us. 

He will make a way for you!


+EWSF

No comments: