Thursday, January 30, 2014

God's word of encouragement

For your God says, there is nothing in all creation that can keep me from loving you.  Believe that I will do whatever seems and is impossible in your life.  My son, Jesus Christ has given up his life to gain yours.  The plans I have for you are to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  

I am the God All-Powerful, your fortress, continue under my protection stay in my shadow which is your place of safety, and trust me in everything you do.  Don’t be weak, on the contrary, strengthen your faith and believe that my spirit which lives in you will empower, enlighten and encourage you to continue your journey until my son’s return.  I have poured my grace upon your life for I have prepared great things for you, things that you have not heard nor seen nor ever imagined.  Believe in my son Jesus who has given his body as a living sacrifice for you; he has endured all different kinds of pain and agony for you in order to reconcile you back to me, your Heavenly Father.  Therefore, no more, stand as a child of the Living God the Most High, now go and conquer what is rightfully yours I will be there for you and will never forsake you. 

Never stop worshiping and praising your God for I greatly bless those who gladly obey my teachings.  For I am your strength, defense and salvation, I am always near you fulfilling your heart with my desires.  Rest in me and I will rest in you, trust me and I make you successful in all your ways.  I am kind and merciful and will give you peace, a peace that surpass all understanding, therefore I say to you, be patient my child for I am with you.  Your God is great and powerful.  I understand everything you are going through I feel your emotions and pain, but I ask that you put your trust in me, be brave and strong; I will rescue you.  Pray and I will answer for I am your rock your savior your all in all.  Amen!

Colossians 14:16-17
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

  +EWSF

No comments: