Friday, January 24, 2014

A thankful heart to a faithful God

Where would I be if not for God's grace?  Thank God for his gift of undeserved kindness for his mercies endure forever. 

Ever wonder how patient God is with us.  How marvelous are his works.  This morning, I would like to express how grateful I am that God never gave up on me.  All my happiness is due to his unfailing love.  He completes me in every area of my life.  The more I immerse in his word the more my life prosper the more I want to live to express his love to others.  His greatness provides a perpetual satisfying enjoyment in my heart just hearing the sound of his name comforts my soul, it brings rest to my spirit and soul.  What a wonderful feeling to personally know your Creator to know that you were created for his glory.    

I am currently in a state that no matter what my circumstances are nothing can pull me from being faithful to my Savior, who has given it all up for me, and for that I have denounce everything that is apart from God.  He has guaranteed his faithfulness and protection to me for eternity.  

He promises to carry me throughout my entire life until we reunite to be together forever.  How wonderful is our God.  Words cannot express how thankful I am to serve a faithful God who has chosen me, above all my failures, to be part of his kingdom.   

    Psalm 117
    Come Praise the Lord
    All of you nations, come praise the Lord!
    Let everyone praise him.
      His love for us is wonderful; his faithfulness never ends.
    Shout praises to the Lord!

+EWSF







No comments: