Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stay focus on the heavenly things

From the beginning of time, people have dealt with problems throughout their entire lives. When my family members, friends, neighbors, coworkers are dealing with an issue, I indirectly become affected by it, because I care and love them.  Even though I know I cannot do anything to make their situation better I know that God hears my prayers, and is the only one who can relieve them from their situation.

When dealing with difficult circumstances seek first the things of God, whether it’s being in constant prayer, mediating on the word, attending church events, bible study and/or surrounding yourselves with healthy people that love you.  You will see a drastic change in your life and in the situation.  Essentially, placing your entire life in God’s hand is what keeps us from falling apart.  When you are facing difficulties do not place your strength on resolving the problem because it will defeat you.  We know we can do nothing without first seeking the strength of Jesus, as he said it clearly in John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”  

There is a reason why Jesus emphasized to seek first the kingdom of God in Matthew 6:33-34 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”  God knows everything we need, He loves and cares for us and wants nothing but the best for us.  Our duty is to continue to seek him diligently as he focuses on fulfilling our desires and dreams. 

+EWSF

No comments: